Thanks Stephan, problem solved.
here is my configuration
<plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-shade-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.4.3</version>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>shade</goal>
            </goals>
        </execution>
    </executions>
    <configuration>
        <transformers>
            <transformer

implementation="org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.resource.ManifestResourceTransformer">
                <mainClass>my.main.class</mainClass>
            </transformer>
        </transformers>
        <relocations>
            <relocation>
                <pattern>org.apache.http</pattern>
                <shadedPattern>org.apache.shaded.http</shadedPattern>
            </relocation>
            <relocation>
                <pattern>org.apache.commons</pattern>
                <shadedPattern>org.apache.shaded.commons</shadedPattern>
            </relocation>
        </relocations>
    </configuration>
</plugin>