Hi !

We are trying flink in HA mode.

Our application is a streaming application with windowing mechanism.

We set in the flink yaml :

state.backend: filesystem

recovery.mode: zookeeper
recovery.zookeeper.quorum:<Our quorum>

recovery.zookeeper.path.root: <path>

recovery.zookeeper.storageDir: <storageDir>

recovery.backend.fs.checkpointdir: <pathcheckpoint>

yarn.application-attempts: 100

We want in case of application crash, the pending window has to be restore when
the application restart.

Pending data are store into the <storageDir>/blob directory ?

Also, we try to write a script who restart the application after exceed the max
attempts, with the last pending window.

How can I do that ? A simple restart of the application is enough, or do I have
to "clean" the recovery.zookeeper.path.root ?

Thanks !

Thomas Lamirault