Hi Nirmalya,

The aggregates will be printed 5 times because I have a rolling window with
the length of 5 minutes, which will shift 1 minute forward after each
evaluation. Because my input is within the time interval of 0 to 1 minute,
it is perfectly aligned with the windows and will fit completely into 5
different windows, thus will be evaluated 5 times.

I have created another gist, where the start and end time of each window is
shown along with it's content.
The single record I'm emitting into the data flow will fit into 5 different
overlapping windows.
https://gist.github.com/lofifnc/36861d8f37b166cc4863

If you've haven't already read them, I can really recommend the two
articles, Tyler Akidau has published on o'reilly radar, they have some
really great explanations and visualisations in them:
https://www.oreilly.com/people/09f01-tyler-akidau

Best,
Alex