Hi all,

Now I am building a POJO class for key selectors. Here is the class:

public class Ids<K> implements Comparable, Serializable{

        private ArrayList<K> ids = new ArrayList<K>();

        Ids() {}

        Ids(ArrayList<K> inputIds) {
                this.ids = inputIds;
        }

}

And the question is, how could I use each element in the array list as a
field for further key selection? I saw the typeinfo of Flink takes the field
of arraylist as 1. Or maybe I didn't understand it correctly.

Thanks,
Mengqi