Till,

Thank you for your reply.

Having this issue though, WeightVector does not extend IOReadWriteable:

*public* *class* SerializedOutputFormat<*T* *extends* IOReadableWritable>

*case* *class* WeightVector(weights: Vector, intercept: Double) *extends*
Serializable {}

However, I will use the approach to write out the weights as text.