Hi guys

We have a prioritized queue, where high priority item can jump the queue and we
do not want to cache too much record in the buffer.
Is there a way to configure my streaming source to use less buffer? so source
always fetch and get latest high prio records?

Any suggestion? thanks!

Andrew
--
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual