Hi Aljoscha,

thanks for your answers. I am currently not in the office, so I can not
run any further analysis until Monday. Just some quick answers to your
questions.

We are using the partitioned state abstraction, most of the state should
correspond to buffered events in windows. Parallelism is 9. In terms of
stateful operators we basically just have a KafkaSource, a custom
stateful trigger as well as a RollingSink. Overall in this test scenario
the state is very limited (see size of state using FsStateBackend).

I will get back to you once, I have done some more experiments, which
will be in the course of next week.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Knauf * konstantin.kn...@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring