Hi,
did you check your user jar if it contains the Kafka classes?
Are you building a fat jar? Are you manually excluding any dependencies?

Flink's 0.10.2 Kafka connector depends on Kafka 0.8.2.0 [1] which in turn
depends on kafka-clients 0.8.2.0 [2]. And the "kafka-clients" dependency
also contains the org.apache.kafka.common.Node class (the LegacyFetcher
needs that class).

[1]
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-connector-kafka/0.10.2/flink-connector-kafka-0.10.2.pom
[2]