Hi,
right now, there is no built-in support for n-ary joins. I am working on
this, however.

For now you can simulate n-ary joins by using a tagged union and doing the
join yourself in a WindowFunction. I created a small example that
demonstrates this:
https://gist.github.com/aljoscha/a2a213d90c7c1bc67e71fabaa82fba4a

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you want to know more.

Cheers,
Aljoscha