This seems pretty similar to what you’re asking about:

http://data-artisans.com/extending-the-yahoo-streaming-benchmark/

Especially the part where they “...directly exposed the in-flight windows to be
queried”, as that sounds like what you meant by “The data cache should have the
capability to serve the historical data in milliseconds”

— Ken

> On Apr 18, 2016, at 10:03pm, Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I am looking for an architecture to ingest 10 mils of messages in the real
> time streaming mode.
> If anyone has worked on similar kind of architecture  , can you please point
> me to any documentation around the same like what should be the architecture
> , which all components/big data ecosystem tools should i consider etc.
> The messages has to be in xml/json format , a preprocessor engine or message
> enhancer and then finally a processor.
> I thought about using data cache as well for serving the data
> The data cache should have the capability to serve the historical  data in
> milliseconds (may be upto 30 days of data)
>

> --
> Thanks
> Deepak

Ken Krugler