Hi guys!

I’m new to Flink, and actually to this mailing list as well :) this is my first
message.
I’m still reading the documentation and I would say Flink is an amazing
system!! Thanks everybody who participated in the development!

The information I didn’t find in the documentation - if it is possible to
describe data(stream) transformation without any code (Java/Scala).
I mean if it is possible to describe datasource functions, all of the
operators, connections between them, and sinks in a plain text configuration
file and then feed it to Flink.
In this case it would be possible to change data flow without
recompilation/redeployment.

Is there a similar functionality in Flink? May be some third party plugin?

Thank you,
Alex