Thank you Till.

I will try to run with new binaries today. As I have mentioned, the error
is reproducible only on a full dataset, so coming up with sample input data
may be problematic (not to mention that the real data can't be shared).
I'll see if I can replicate it, but could take a bit longer. Thank you very
much for your effort.