Robert, Ufuk, logs, execution plan and a screenshot of the console are in
the archive:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/68gyl6f3rdzn7o1/debug-stuck.tar.gz?dl=0

Note that when I looked in the backpressure view I saw back pressure 'high'
on following paths:

Input->code_line:123,124->map->join
Input->code_line:134,135->map->join
Input->code_line:121->map->join

Unfortunately, I was not able to take thread dumps nor heap dumps (neither
kill -3, jstack nor jmap worked, some Amazon AMI problem I assume).

Hope that helps.

Please, let me know if I can assist you in any way. Otherwise, I probably
would not be actively looking at this problem.

Thanks,
Timur