Hi,

When using Elasticsearch connector, Is there a way to reflect IP change of
Elasticsearch cluster?
We use DNS of Elasticsearch in data sink, e.g. elasticsearch-dev.foo.de.
However, when we replace the old Elasticsearch cluster with a new one, the
Elasticsearch connector cannot write into the new one due to IP change.

This is an important feature for us because we don't have to restart Flink
job. The reason might be Flink-Elasticsearch2 connector looks up for the IP
from DNS only once.
Thus, one way might be when the response of writing into Elasticsearch says
not success, let Flink environment create a new data sink?

We use Flink Elasticsearch-connector2(for Elasticsearch2.x) on AWS

Best,

Sendoh