Hi Lydia,

aggregators are automatically reset at the beginning of each iteration. As
far as I know, the reset() method is not supposed to be called from user
code. Also, in the code you pasted, you use "aggregator.getAggregate()".
Please, use the "getPreviousIterationAggregate()" method as I wrote above,
otherwise you won't get the correct value.

Cheers,
-Vasia.