Hello Flink team,

How can i partition and share static state among instances of a streaming
operator?

I have a huge list of keys and values, which are used to filter tuples in a
stream. The list does not change. Currently i am sharing the list with each
operator instance via the constructor, although only a subset of the list is
required per operator (the assignment of subset to operator instance is
known). I cannot use DataSet based functions in a streaming execution
environment to assign sub lists. I also cannot use DataStream based
partitioning functions as the list is static, i.e. not a DataStream. The
dilemma exists as i am mixing static (DataSet type) content with streaming
content. Is there any other approach aside from using an additional tool
(e.g. distributed cache)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Leon