Hi Arpit,

I'm not sure of what you tries to do, but if you want yarn to execute a
type of job on particular nodes, you may find a way using node labels :
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/NodeLabel.html

I'm not sure you'll be able to specify that the jobmanager has to be run on
a specific node, but your flink cluster would run on the 5 or 6 nodes
you'll provide for your dedicated queue.
If you manage to do so could you send some feedback about how you did it ?

Regards

--
Alexis Gendronneau

alexis.gendronn...@corp.ovh.com