From: Ritesh Kumar Singh
<riteshoneinamill...@gmail.com<mailto:riteshoneinamill...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 3:28 AM
To: "user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>"
<user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Submitting job via Flink web interface giving Null pointer
exception

on command line I'm executing: $ flink run project.jar

This is on a Flink standalone mode of deployment using the start-local.sh
script. The web interface is running into Null pointer exception on an internal
codebase. Weird thing is that it does not happen when submitting the job via
commandline

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 2:08 AM, Bajaj, Abhinav