Hi Ahmed, the problem usually occurs, if you use differently initialized Kryo instances where one instance has a different set of classes registered. But your data could also be corrupted because you see an IndexOutOfBoundsException where you try to access an element of an array with size 0 at index 32.
In order to debug the problem it would be helpful to see the full stack traces of the errors and the complete error message. Additionally, it would be helpful to see your program so that we could try to reproduce the problem. Cheers, Till On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Ahmed Nader <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > I have a TwitterSource and I'm applying some transformations as filter and > map on the resulting stream from twitter. I'm collecting the output in an > iterator: iterator = DataStreamUtils.collect(datastream). Then in a > parallel thread i periodically check if this iterator.hasNext() and print > the next item. I'm using Flink 1.0.3. > That program works at the beginning and actually prints some items, > however when i leave it running for some more time (Like for example after > 40 seconds or 1 minute) then i get 2 exceptions which are: > com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Encountered unregistered class ID > and java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 32, Size: 0. > These 2 exceptions result from the line where i'm checking if the iterator > hasNext(). > > I wanted to know why do these exceptions happen in general and also if > anyone knows a specific solution for my program, that would be great too. > Thanks, > Ahmed >
