I'm trying to decide whether to set-up RocksDB now or later.

The state for my Flink jobs right now will be able to fit into memory, so I
can use the filesystem state backend. In a few months time it is likely the
state will no longer fit into memory, so I will want to use the RocksDB
backend.

I was just wondering if it's possible/easy to use savepoints to migrate
existing state from the filesystem backend to the RocksDB backend? As I
would not want to lose any job state when switching to RocksDB. If there's
a way to do it then I can worry about RocksDB later.

Thanks!
Josh