Hi Kostas,

Thank you.
Yes 2) was exactly what I wanted to know.

- So if I am using RocksDB as state backend, does that mean that I don't
have to worry much about the memory available per node since RocksDB will
use RAM and Disk to store the window state?

Regards,
Vishnu

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com