Hi Andres,

I believe what you're looking for is to disable the logging.  Have a look
at the log4j.properties file that exists in your <flink>/lib directory.
You can configure this to use a NullAppender (or whatever you like).  You
can also selectively just disable logging for particular parts of the class
hierarchy if you can identify the code responsible for the heavy logging.

-Jamie

--

Jamie Grier
data Artisans, Director of Applications Engineering