I tried to run more than one task manager per node by duplicating the slave
IPs. At startup it says for example,

[INFO] 1 instance(s) of taskmanager are already running on j-011.
Starting taskmanager daemon on host j-011.

but I only see 1 task manager process running.

Is there anything else I need to do?