Hello Geoffrey,

How often does this occur?

Flink distributes the user-code and the python library using the Distributed Cache.

Either the file is deleted right after being created for some reason, or the DC returns a file name before the file was created (which shouldn't happen, it should block it is available).

If you are up to debugging this i would suggest looking into FileCache class and verifying whether the file in question is in fact created.

The logs of the TaskManager of which the exception occurs could be of interest too; could you send them to me?

Regards,
Chesnay