Hi Sameer,

Thanks for that quick reply, I was using flink streaming so the program
keeps on running until i close it. But anyway I am ready to try this
getRemoteExecutionEnvironment(), I checked but it ask me for the jar file,
which is weird because I am running the program directly.

Does it mean I create a jar package and then run it via eclipse?

If not, could you point me to some resources?

Thanks
Biplob

Sameer W wrote