Hi all,

once again I need a "kick" to the right direction. I have a datastream with request and responses identified by an ReqResp-ID. I like to calculate the (avg, 95%, 99%) time between the request and response and also like to count them. I thought of ".keyBy("ReqRespID").timeWindowAll(Time.minutes(5)).apply(function)" would do the job, but there are some cases were a Request is in the first and the Response is in the second window. But if i use a overlapping time window (i.e. timeWindowAll(Time.minutes(5),Time.seconds(60))) I have a lot of requests more then one time in the apply-function.

Do you have any hint for me?

Thanks a lot!

Dominique