Are you using the DataSet or DataStream API?

Yes, most Flink transformations operate on single tuples, but you can
work around it:
- You could write a custom source function, which emits records that
contain X points
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/batch/index.html#data-sources)
- You can use a mapPartition
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/batch/dataset_transformations.html#mappartition)
or FlatMap
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/batch/dataset_transformations.html#flatmap)
function and create the batches manually.

Does this help?