Hello users,

I am having a problem while running my flink program in a cluster. It gives
me an error that it is unable to find an .so file in a tmp directory.

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jniopencv_core in
java.library.path
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.loadLibrary(Loader.java:654)
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:492)
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:409)
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.opencv_core.<clinit>(opencv_core.java:10)
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:464)
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:409)
    at
org.bytedeco.javacpp.helper.opencv_core$AbstractArray.<clinit>(opencv_core.java:109)
    at loc.video.FlinkStreamSource.run(FlinkStreamSource.java:95)
    at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamSource.run(StreamSource.java:78)
    at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.SourceStreamTask.run(SourceStreamTask.java:56)
    at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask.java:225)
    at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:559)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/tmp/javacpp5400264496782/libjniopencv_core.so: libgomp.so.1: cannot open
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1941)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)
    at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1086)
    at org.bytedeco.javacpp.Loader.loadLibrary(Loader.java:637)

I searched for the temp directory and in one of the nodes this directory
and the .jar file was present. Is it required to have the file across all
the nodes? If yes is there any way to control it? Since this tmp directory
and the .so file gets extracted during the runtime without any external
manipulation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Debaditya