Hi Istvan,

are you running batch or streaming Flink jobs? It is often the user-defined code that creates a lot of objects during runtime. Try to get rid of object creation as much as possible, maybe also a library you are using causes these issues. You might also reduce the size of network buffers to free some memory.

Timo