Hi.
In this case , I used standalone cluster(aws EC2) and I wanna connect to remote
HDFS machine(aws EMR).
I register the location of core-site.xml as below.
does it need other properties?

<configuration>
    <property>
        <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
        <value>hdfs://…:8020</value>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>hadoop.security.authentication</name>
        <value>simple</value>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>hadoop.security.key.provider.path</name>
        <value>kms://....:9700/kms</value>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>hadoop.job.ugi</name>