Hi.
I use ingestion time.
I didn’t use timing window.
I've used a GlobalWindow with custom Trigger as below.
My apply() logic is same as before and no complaint.
Thanks.

    class HandTrigger extends Trigger[(String, String, String, String, Long),
GlobalWindow] {
        override def onElement(t: (String, String, String, String, Long),
timestamp: Long, w: GlobalWindow,
                               triggerContext: TriggerContext): TriggerResult =
{
            if (t._2 == "GameEndHistory") TriggerResult.FIRE_AND_PURGE
            else TriggerResult.CONTINUE
        }

        override def onProcessingTime(timestamp: Long, w: GlobalWindow,
triggerContext: TriggerContext): TriggerResult = {
            TriggerResult.CONTINUE
        }

        override def onEventTime(timestamp: Long, w: GlobalWindow,