I am using flink 1.1.1.
I am trying to run flink streaming program (kafka as source).
It works perfectly when I use
StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();

But, problem is when I use one of the following to create env.

StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment("103.179.55.121", 6123, new
Configuration(), "/home/me/my.jar");

Or

StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment("103.179.55.121", 6123,
"/home/me/my.jar");

Here is stack trace of the error:

Using address 103.179.55.121:6123 to connect to JobManager.
JobManager web interface address http://103.179.55.121:8081
Starting execution of program

The program finished with the following exception:

The RemoteEnvironment cannot be used when submitting a program through a
client, or running in a TestEnvironment context.

org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.RemoteStreamEnvironment.<init>(RemoteStreamEnvironment.java:133)

org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.RemoteStreamEnvironment.<init>(RemoteStreamEnvironment.java:104)

org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.StreamExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment(StreamExecutionEnvironment.java:1659)

Am I missing anything ? Where How do I get instruction to get this working ?
I started flink cluster using:
$ bin/start-cluster.sh

Command I used to submit the job:

$ bin/flink run -c com.mine.Kafka  /home/me/my.jar

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems