Ahh, sorry I misunderstood.

Your comment provided insight for me though.

To anyone else who is having issues, maybe the following will help them.  I
was trying to deploy Flink on an IBM BigInsights Cloud cluster (disclaimer,
I work for IBM, not trying to promote a company, but they do give me free
cluster time so I tend to play there).

At anyrate- flink_example.py is a script that will do it nice and clean for
anyone on BigInsights Cloud, and may be useful for other similar cloud YARN
deployments so I'll just leave it here...
https://github.com/rawkintrevo/bluemix-extra-services

The solution in short-
1) install flink-
2) run yarn-session.sh
3) parse the stdout from above command (see python script, easy to follow
or email me if not)
4) open the ApplicationUI via the Yarn UI, go to the #/submit tab
5) in the submit tab, IF you open with a web browser (bc it relies on
javascript) it may give you a hostname:port <- save that port
6) combine the port you just got , with an IP address you got when parsing
in step 3
7) open ssh tunneling to that IP:port

Ugly, but it does work.

best

tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*