Hi all,

I'm attempting to use long SlidingEventTime window (duration 24 hours) but I
would like updates more frequently than the 24 hour length.  I naeively
attempted to use a simple CountTrigger(10) to give me the window every time 10
samples are collected, however, the window processing function I'm using only
seems to get the latest 10 not the whole window (which I what I was hoping
for).   The code looks like it simply fires after the count is reached but it
seems like it is doing a FIRE and PURGE, I cant' seem to use the iterator in
the window processing function to get more than 10 elements at a time.  Is
there something I'm missing in order to get at the full content of the window
data.

Paul