Hello Everybody,

I’m currently refactoring some code and am looking for a better alternative to
handle
JPMML-Models in data streams. At the moment the flink job I’m working on
references a model-object
as a Singleton which I want to change because static references tend to cause
problems in distributed systems.

I thought about handing the model-object to the function that uses it as a
variable closure. The object
can be between 16MB and 250MB in size (depending on the depth of the decision
tree).

According to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Variables+Closures+vs.+Broadcast+Variables
 that’s way too large though.
Are there any viable alternatives or would this be the „right way“ to handle
this situation?

Best Regards,

Julian

**************************************************************************************************************

bonprix Handelsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Marcus Ackermann (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Kai Heck
Rien Jansen
Markus Fuchshofen
Beiratsvorsitzender: Alexander Birken

Handelsregister AG Hamburg HR B 36 455

Adresse:

bonprix Handelsgesellschaft mbH

Haldesdorfer Str. 61
22179 Hamburg

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben,
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received the e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.