Hi,
I'd be very happy to give you pointers for FLIP-2 and FLIP-4. Why don't you
start a separate thread on the dev list so that we don't hijack this thread.

For FLIP-4 we also have to coordinate with Vishnu, he was driving FLIP-4
but lately everyone has been a bit inactive on that. Let's see if he as
anything to say, I'll loop him in directly.

Cheers,
Aljoscha