Hi Robert,Sure, I am forwarding it to user. Sorry about that. I followed the
"robot's" instructions :))Topology: 4 Azure A11 CentOS 7 nodes (16 cores, 110
GB). Lets call them node1, 2, 3, 4.Flink Clustered with node1 running JM & a
TM. Three more TM's running on node2,3, and 4 respectively.I have a Beam
running FLink Runner underneath.The input data is received by Beam TextIO()
reading off a 1.6 GB of data containing roughly 22 million tuples.All nodes
have identical flink-conf.yaml, masters & slaves contents as follows:
flink-conf.yaml:
        jobmanager.rpc.address: node1  jobmanager.rpc.port: 6123
jobmanager.heap.mb: 1024 taskmanager.heap.mb: 102400
taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots: 16  taskmanager.memory.preallocate: false
parallelism.default: 64 jobmanager.web.port: 8081
taskmanager.network.numberOfBuffers: 4096

    masters: node1:8081
slaves:node1node2
node3
node4

Everything looks normal at ./start-cluster.sh & all daemons start on all
nodes.JM, TMs log files get generated on all nodes.Dashboard shows how all
slots are being used.I deploy the Beam app to the cluster where JM is running
at node1.a *.out file gets generated as data is being processed. No *.out on
other nodes, just node1 where I deployed the fat jar.I tail -f the *.out log on
node1 (master). starts fine...but slowly degrades & becomes extremely slow.As
we speak, I started the Beam app 13 hrs ago and its still running.How can I
prove that ALL NODES are involved in processing the data at the same time i.e.
clustered?Do the above configurations look ok for a reasonable
performance?Given above parameters set, how can I improve the performance in
this cluster?What other information and or dashboard screen shots is needed to
clarify this issue. I used these websites to do the configuration:Apache Flink:
Cluster Setup

|   |
Apache Flink: Cluster Setup
   |  |

Apache Flink: Configuration

|   |
Apache Flink: Configuration
   |  |

In the second link, there is a config recommendation for the following but this
parameter is not in the configuration file out of the box:
   - taskmanager.network.bufferSizeInBytes
Should I include it manually? Does it make any difference if the default value
i.e.32 KB doesn't get picked up?Sorry too many questions.Pls let me know.I
appreciate your help.Cheers,Amir-