*Problem :*
I have created a PatternStream with "custom type" and added an event
pattern. This works fine in both local and cluster setup. But when I tried
to take one of the taskmanager down (on which task was executing), flink
tries to restart a job but restart fails with the exception :  "Could not
restore checkpointed state to operators and functions" because of
"ClassNotFoundException". Then I tried to copy the application jar into lib
of all the nodes (to avoid any class loader related issues), but in case of
restart it still fails with the same exception but with the cause being
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException in PriorityQueue init of
AbstractCEPOperator class". Detailed stacktraces are attached

*Setup Details*
Flink version  : 1.1.2
Source : Kakfa Consumer with custom Custom schema
Sink : print()
Using fixed delay restart
Using default (in memory) checkpointing
CEP pattern :
                              Pattern.
                                <CustomClass>begin("add message")
                                .where(new EventFilterFunction(4))
                                .next("edit issue")
                                .where(new EventFilterFunction(2))
                                .next("view issue")
                                .where(new EventFilterFunction(1));

stacktraces.stacktraces
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/file/n9024/stacktraces.stacktraces>

Please point me towards what can be the problem and please let me know if
any other information is needed.