No, you don't get 100% accurracy in this case. You don't even want that, it
would be a severe case of overfitting. You would have that only in the case
that your dataset is linearly separable or separable with a finely tuned
kernel, but in that case SVM would be an overkill and more traditional
methodologies would suffice.

Flink SVM's implementation for binary classification returns "-1" as
default label for the "negative" class. It's a rather raw implementation so
it's better to use it exclusively if you have a clear idea of the
underlying process, otherwise you could have problems if you treat it as a
black box like you would do with more mature ML libraries.