Hi Rashmi,

as Marton said, you do not need to start a local Flink instance
(start-lcoal.bat) if you want to run programs from your IDE.
Maybe running a local instance causes a conflict when starting an instance
from IDE.
Developing and running Flink programs on Windows should work, both from the
IDE and using a local Flink instance.

Best, Fabian