Hi Anchit,

Can you re-run your job with the debug level for Flink set to DEBUG?
Then, you should see the following log message every time the offset is
committed of Zookeeper:

"Committing offsets to Kafka/ZooKeeper for checkpoint"

Alternatively, can you check whether the offsets are available in Zookeeper
once the first checkpoint completed?
They should be located in

/consumers/<group.id>/offsets/<topic>/<partition>

In Flink 1.2-SNAPSHOT, Flink is exposing the current offset as a metric for
all kafka connector versions.

Regards,
Robert

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Anchit Jatana <development.anc...@gmail.com