Hi Robert,

thanks for your reply. I also didn't find anything helpful on Google.

I checked all GC Times, they look OK. Here are GC Times for the Job Manager
(the job is running fine since 5 days):

Collector Count Time
PS-MarkSweep 3 1s
PS-Scavenge 5814 2m 12s

I have no window or any computation, just reading from Kafka and directly
writing to HDFS.

I can also run a terasort or teragen in parallel without any problems.

Best,
Max