Hello,

Your tip was very helpful and I took a similar approach.

I have something like this:
class Processor extends RichCoFlatMapFunction<Event, Rule, String> {
    public void flatMap1(Event event, Collector<String> out) {
         process(event,out); // run the javscript (rules)  against the
incoming events
    }

    public void flatMap2(Rule rule , Collector<String> out) {
      // We add the rule to the list of existing rules
      addNewRule(rule)
    }
}

But know I face a new challenge, I don't have access to the windowed
constructs of flink and I can't dynamically create new window aggregations
inside the flatMap. At least not that I know of.

Did you face a similar problem? Any Ideas?

Thank you and regards,
Pedro Chaves