Hi Daniel,

I'm not sure whether I grasp the whole problem, but can't you split the
vector up into the different rows, group by the row index and then apply
some kind of continuous aggregation or window function?

Maybe it helps if you can share some of your code with the community to
discuss the implementation.

Cheers,
Till