Sounds good Aljoscha.

sent from my phone. Plz excuse brevity and tpyos.
---
Konstantin Knauf *konstantin.kn...@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring
Geschäftsführer: Henrik Klagges, Christoph Stock, Dr. Robert Dahlke

---- Aljoscha Krettek schrieb ----

Hi,
exactly for this case I want to make a change to when Trigger.clear() is
called: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4994

Right now, clear is called when the window is being garbage collected
because we passed the allowed lateness (after this, nothing will ever be
added to a window again) and also when the Trigger returns PURGE or
FIRE_AND_PURGE.

I want to change it to only be called in the former case. We could possibly
add an onPurge() callback to allow cleaning state on purge or require
people to put the code that they want to run on PURGE in the Trigger method
that returns the PURGE.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Aljoscha