Hi,

that does not sound like a time window problem because there is not
time-related condition to split the windows.
I think you can implement that with a GlobalWindow and a custom trigger.
The documentation about global windows, triggers, and evictors [1] and this
blogpost [2] might be helpful

On thing that came to my mind reading your description, are you sure that
the events arrive in the correct order?

Best,
Fabian

[1]