De: Kostas Kloudas [mailto:k.klou...@data-artisans.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016 19:13
Para: user@flink.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Problems with RollingSink

Hi Diego,

The message shows that two tasks are trying to touch concurrently the same file.

This message is thrown upon recovery after a failure, or at the initialization
of the job?
Could you please check the logs for other exceptions before this?

Can this be related to this issue?
https://www.mail-archive.com/issues@flink.apache.org/msg73871.html

Thanks,
Kostas

On Nov 28, 2016, at 5:37 PM, Diego Fustes Villadóniga