I've read your example, but I've found the same problem. You're serializing
your POJO as a string, where all fields are separated by "\t". This may
work for you, but not in general.

https://github.com/luigiselmi/pilot-sc4-fcd-producer/blob/master/src/main/java/eu/bde/sc4pilot/fcd/FcdTaxiEvent.java#L60

I would like to see a more "generic" approach for the class Product in my
last message. I believe a more general purpose de/serializer for POJOs
should be possible to achieve using reflection.