Hi,

I think the idea of having such a monthly thread is very good and it might even
help to further attract new people in the community.
In the same time I do not think that 1 extra mail per month is necessary a spam
☺
In the same time – we can also consider a jobs@flink mailing list

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Senior Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudo...@huawei.com<mailto:radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany,
www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!