Hi Rohit,

it depends a little bit on your tests. If you test individual operators you
can use the AbstractStreamOperatorTestHarness class which allows to set the
processing time via AbstractStreamOperatorTestHarness#setProcessingTime.
You can also set the ProcessingTimeService used by a StreamTask via the
StreamTask#setProcessingTimeService method.

If you have an IT case where you want to test the whole topology, there is,
unfortunately, not much tooling around to set the test up so that you can
easily define your own ProcessingTimeService. But if you like, then you
could contribute it to Flink. It will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Till
​